Dinosaurs, Dragons, and the Bible is a one-of-a kind Christian apologetic resource sure to captivate families, scientists, historians, and theologians! Using the Bible as the absolute authority, Bodie Hodge of Answers in Genesis, the Creation Museum, and the Ark Encounter, provides answers to the most asked questions about these amazing creatures.
As Christians, we must not ignore what the Scriptures say about dinosaurs and dragons and accept the secular world’s wisdom. This #ProBible handbook offers fascinating answers based on fossil footprints, soft tissue, biblical references to dragons, serpents, and leviathans, and much more.
Go beyond the Hollywood version of these magnificent creatures to discover the truth of these icons of Creation and testaments of God’s power in the Genesis Flood. Designed for almost all ages, the book answers questions such as:
- How Did Huge Dinosaurs Fit on the Ark?
- Are Dinosaurs and Dragons the Same Thing?
- How Do I Use the Bible as the Framework to Look at Dinosaurs?
- Were Dinosaurs on Noah’s Ark (and Did Any Go Extinct Before the Flood)?
- Are Dinosaur Fossils in the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Triassic Rock Millions of Years Old or from the Flood?
- Why Don’t We Find the Word “Dinosaur” in the Bible?
- Are There Any Human and Dinosaur Fossils Buried Together?
Dinosaurs are nearly synonymous with evolution in the minds of much of the world. Studying these answers will help Christian families, church leaders, scientists, and theologians develop greater faith in the infallibility of God’s Word and His role as Creator.
Mr. Bodie Hodge attended Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and received a B.S. and M.S. in mechanical engineering. His specialty was a subset of mechanical engineering based in advanced materials processing, particularly starting powders. Currently, Bodie is a speaker, writer, and researcher for Answers in Genesis–USA. He is the author of The Fall of Satan, co-author of Dragons: Legends & Lore of Dinosaurs and How Do We Know the Bible is True?, and co-editor of the Big Book of History.
Paperback: 256 pages